Dedicated to improving the quality of life of disabled children in the West Bank
(44) 01689 822 259 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Spring Bulletin – to read the latest news from the field click here.
2. Recent visit to ABCD Projects in Jalazone and Nour Shams… read the reports here.
3. Advanced Diary Notice – House of Lords evening reception Thursday 22nd October… click to read more.
4. Recipes from Palestine… click here to try them out for yourself.
5. Olive Wood Holding Crosses… available to order by clicking here.
ABCD is dedicated to improving the quality of life of those children and young adults who suffer from physical, mental and psychological disabilities in Palestine/The Occupied Territories and the Gaza Strip. ABCD sponsors treatment for those in need regardless of gender, race or creed, helping them to reach their full potential, to live life with dignity and to take their rightful place in their community. ABCD works through Palestinian partners, the Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation (BASR) based in Beit Jala, The Sheepfold in Beit Sahour and two UNWRA Refugee Camps in Jalazone and Nour Shams.
The camp started with 500 people in 1948. Today it is home to over 10,500, all in the same areas as originally prescribed. ABCD is supporting Nour Shams by upgrading its Physiotherapy Clinic and Rehabilitation Programme. READ MORE