Where is Waleed?
The competition is based on a boy called Waleed travelling a route in Palestine which you cannot see! Donate £5 a grid square (or £20 for 5 squares) in the hope that you will either find Waleed is there in that square (first prize) or on up to 4 grid squares where he has stayed (secondary prizes). Waleed, who is able to walk, wants to help other children to become mobile too, the funds raised going towards wheelchairs.
The competition will run monthly, and winners will be notified by email at the end of each month if they have won a prize. If more than 1 person hits the right square it’s the first to get there that wins the prize!
ABCD are raising essential funds for this type of 12kg wheelchair equipped with an amazing array of features that make it fantastic value for money, improving the posture and ensuring comfort. It is easily folded and stored by families who have little space or who have no alternative but to carry it up flights of stairs to their home. Help ABCD to help those children and their families to benefit hugely with this essential practical mobility chair.
How to enter
1. Choose your co-ordinates by clicking here on the MAP
2. To make your donation please follow our donation link https://www.abcdbethlehem.org/donate or click the DONATE button above.
(Donate £5 a grid square (or £20 for 5 squares) PLEASE ensure you include your choice of co-ordinates from the map above and leave them in the message!
Gift Aid - PLEASE SELECT NO
PRIZES FOR April!
First Prize: £100
Secondary prizes may vary:
- Falastin Palestinian cookbook, a beautifully relaxed, detailed, and affectionate celebration of the Palestinian cuisines by Palestinian author and chef
- A quality, colourful limited-edition mounted print
- Olive wood products from the West Bank
- Handmade embroidered bags, glasses cases, phone holders